Sunday, November 28, 2010

Special Announcement: SportsHaze

Nick McGuire

I would like to announce that I will be writing as an Islanders analyst for Sports Haze. It's a very nice sports site, giving the latest opinion on all sports. The website is currently down for maintenance, but the new website relaunches December 1st! Not only will there be better coverage for Islanders411, but better coverage for Islanders Hockey Blog and a new blog I write for: Outside The Crease. Make sure to check that blog out as well, as it's an NHL blog bringing you the latest opinions around the NHL, as well as the latest rumors. Also, be sure to follow me on twitter @NickMcGuireNYI . I look forward to working with the SportsHaze crew!

Next up: Islanders vs Rangers pregame blog: You can view it at Sports Haze or right here on Islanders411 or Islanders Hockey Blog.

***
If you'd like to advertise your website on Islanders411, please view the "Advertise" page at the top of the site. Then contact me at Nick@Islanders411.com to discuss. In return, we ask you to advertise our blog the same way we did yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment