Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rumors...

For now till the start of the season, as I hear rumors, I will post them.

On Cogliano...
I'm hearing since day one, the Isles have shown interest in him. I've been hearing they've been trying to work out a deal with him, but the Oilers apparently want the Isles to take Souray as well. We'll see..

On Guerin...
Guerin should find a home soon, and the Fylers seem to have interest. But, don't rule out the Isles yet.

On O'Sullivan...
The Isles are one of the teams that have interest in him...

On Fedotenko...
I've heard that the Isles invited him to camp, but Todd Cordell contacted his agent and states that's not the case. Could it be that his agent is just saying that? Remember, Miro Satan and Ruslan Fedotenko both have the same agent, so they could both very well attend camp...

On Satan...
I would very well expect Satan to attend camp.

---
We should definitely find out names of invites attending, very soon. Camp starts the 16th I believe, so now were just waiting for names to be released.

Also, DP is expected to be 100 percent healthy for camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment