Monday, August 30, 2010

Plans For Isles411 This Upcoming Season

Just wana thank you all for reading my blog that I recently created. I'm a long time teenage Isles fan, I follow them all the time, I barley miss a game on tv. I attend about 10-20 games a season. I also write for IslandersHockeyBlog, and Christian, the editor of it, is joining the blog box this season. He can interview the players and has more team access. I will be writing for IslandersHockeyBlog and Isles411 when I can, bringing you pre game blogs, possibly live blogs, and live chats during games. Whatever I post on IslandersHockeyBlog, I'll try to get up here as well. This is just a blog I created for fun, and I enjoy writing about the Isles.

I also have Dave who as well writes for IHB, along with another writer Rob. Then, I have two NHL writers, Merson and Chris. Merson is the editor of HockeyJunkYard. He will be stopping by once in a while so we can look forward to that.

As far as camp invites go, Katie Strang should have names of players soon. Still hoping we'll see some former Islanders.

Looking forward to the upcoming season, thanks for reading. Feel free to email me, or @ me on twitter.
IHBNick@aol.com @IHB_Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment