Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Niemi To The Isles Rumor Sparks;Konopka Answers My Question

The New York Post has reported that the Isles have a chance at signing Antti Niemi. Katie Strang reported that the Isles weren't interested from a well placed source, so this rumor is going up and down. I don't know why the Isles would do this though, if they expect DP to be 100 percent by training camp.. Unless they're trying to use Roloson as trade bait for some reason?

Also, I've heard that the Devils could trade Zubrus to the Isles in order to clear room for Kovalchuk...We'll see about that one..

Thanks to the people who joined my live chat yesterday, was hoping to get more people in, but I will be hosting another one sometime this week and this time one of Isles411's bloggers will join me...

*** I asked Konopka a question via Twitter

Q: How excited are you to play with the Isles and guys like Gillies this season?
A: I'm excited about Gillies because of the warrior that he is, and he is also a good friend. It will be fun to cause trouble for other opponents.

1 comment:

  1. I told you bud, for some reason u just do not wanna listen to me lol.

    ReplyDelete